- This event has passed.
Suspected Physical Abuse Study Day, UK
April 28, 2018
Manchester Holiday Inn City Centre
IAFR Committee Member and Forensic and Post-Mortem Radiographer Amy-Lee Brookes will be holding another theory and practical study day on imaging for Suspected Physical Abuse (previously Non-Accidental Injury).
- Application Of Forensic Radiography In Paediatrics
- Living Individuals
- Deceased Or Pathological Specimens
- Departmental Protocols
- Health And Safety
- Welfare And Psychological Aspects
- Continuity Of Evidence
- Department SOP – Standard Images And Further Imaging
- Education And Training
- Overview Of Forensic Imaging In Paediatrics
- Common Signs And Symptoms Of Abuse In Paediatrics
- Common Findings Of Skeletal Surveys
You will be given the opportunity to answer any questions you have on SPA, protocols, SOPs and other factors surrounding this topic.
- Correct Positioning For Standard Images
- How To Adjust In Deceased Cases